Official forum of the Hillbilly Coalition (THC). A CyberNations alliance

Hometown Headlines

shavar
    Vice President

Hometown Headlines

Post by shavar on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:02 pm

I figured this would be a neat project to help us all get to know each other not to mention I enjoy some of the idiots that live around me. What is Hometown Headlines? It is a blog type area posting RL Headlines from my hometown or areas near by. Sometimes it will be funny others rather dark and grim what can I say I live in an odd place. This is not limited to just myself, I hope everyone decides to start posting current events and headlines from wherever it is you come from. Sit back and enjoy, oh you will realize I am a RL Hillbilly so dont say I didn't warn ya.

On a side note= This will not be a place for grammar Nazis I realize I suck at typing and spelling for that matter I don't need to have it pointed out to me.
    shavar
    Vice President

Re: Hometown Headlines

Post by shavar on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Nov 16th 2015

Well the big headlines as of late is a mixture of local government and of course your idiot pervert, and not to forget local girl getting Div I Basketball scholarship.

The local government called a special session this past week to vote on budget cuts to help balance the yearly issues. Getting scrapped was the funding for the 3 senior citizens programs spread thru out the county, the county run recycling center, and the over time pay for the sheriffs office. In other words when you get old .. we don't like ya anymore go find some old rocking chair and leave us alone. Paper or Plastic? ahh who cares .. and if you want to break the law wait until after regular business hours.
    A bus driver for the middle/high school route was terminated and criminal charges where filed after the grand jury indicted him, A few of the many charges was performing sexual acts on person or persons under the age of 13. The 41 yr old man was accused of at least 8 separate occasions where he returned to the minors house after the afternoon run when any adult outside of himself was not home. The case was discovered when inappropriate text messages and images was found on the minors cell phone. He remains lodged in the county jail awaiting a preliminary hearing.
    To prove we are not all a bunch of sickos lets finish off with a positive story. A local girl heading into her senior season on the varsity girls basketball team held a press conference where she signed her letter of intent to play for the Div I Western Ky Hilltoppers. She stated she wanted to get this announcement out of the way prior to starting the season so she would not be a distraction to the rest of the team. She is already the holder of most school records including over 5000 points scored during her playing career.
    sheikfly
    The Hangman
    The Hangman

Post by sheikfly on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:53 am

Twisted Evil

Across the Ohio river from us sits Evansville, IN.

Somebody kidnapped a fully disabled cerebral palsy girl and she's been missing for nearly 3 weeks now. There have been no leads, and the search has not yielded any information.

People are beginning to suspect that this disabled girl's family contracted someone to kidnap her and kill her because of the medical bills associated with her long term care.
    AtomZ

Post by AtomZ on Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:47 am

In my city we had the highest amount of shootings in Canada....

I enforce the law....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 am